This is a useful 3 min Gary Vee video for anyone who thinks they are not good enough at what they do to share it with the world. It talks about how there are always people better than you no matter what. It's good to keep working, keep getting feedback, keep learning and then 'counter punch and adjust' as Gary says, and get better.
This video reminded me to...
- Keep posting my work
- Be honest about the level I am at
- Show my process and give tips to the audience to give them value.
- Show what I'm learning and what I'm inspired by.
- Show the work of others to help others
- Practice, practice, practice
I think that this is not just good advice for young people but also anyone who is starting a new business/project/thing.